Meet most of the staff and class formats offered by the studio in this new member orientation. The class will feature a Knotty Yoga workout, aerial acrobatics on fabric, and then Thai massage. The workshop will also feature performances by the staff and students of Knotty Yoga on rope, fabric, and hoop. Sign up today!
- Monday 8pm-9pm Circus Circuit with Mason (All Level)
- Tuesday noon-1pm Acro with Mason (All Level)
- Tuesday 6pm-7pm Fabric with Vivian (All Level)
- Tuesday 7pm-8pm Hoop with Vivian (All Level)
- Wednesday noon-1pm Intermediate Fabric with Vivian (Int / Adv)
- Wednesday 5pm-6pm Circus Circuit with Mason (All Level)
- Wednesday 6pm-7pm Beginner Fabric with Vivian (Beginner)
- Wednesday 7pm-8pm Intermediate Fabric with Vivian (Int / Adv)
- Wednesday 7pm-8pm Gravity Surfing with Mason (Int / Adv)
- Wednesday 8pm-9pm Aerial Lab with Vivian (Invite only / Unlimited Only)
- Thursday noon-1pm Beginner Fabric with Vivian (Beginner)
- Thursday 8pm-9pm Circus Circuit with Mason (All Level)
To make further progress on handstands and partner acro, we have created a set of exercises for students to do on the days that they don’t come to the studio in January. We have also created a worksheet to track your progress!
Yoga Instructor and reporter Nicole Tsong documents her first Knotty workout in this December 7th Seattle Times piece about Knotty Yoga!
Are you interested in checking out Knotty Yoga? Click here for everything you need to know!
Bringing Fitness to New Heights
Knotty Yoga is a mixture of aerial yoga, acrobatics conditioning, strength training, and Thai massage. Our fun and intense workouts involve more than jumping on boxes, swinging a kettle bells, or trudging along on a treadmill.
Whether you are a beginner or an elite athlete, Knotty Yoga is a fun challenge and an opportunity to reach your new personal bests! You don’t even need to have any upper body strength — though you’ll quickly gain it. Need an innovative, efficient, and results oriented approach to fitness? Come to Knotty Yoga!
If you do three, one hour Knotty Yoga workouts a week for six months, you will get in amazing shape. Life-changing, change-your-body, look-good-in-a-swimsuit kind of shape. There aren’t many other fitness options that can offer that.