Meet most of the staff and class formats offered by the studio in this new member orientation. The class will feature a Knotty Yoga workout, aerial acrobatics on fabric, and then Thai massage. The workshop will also feature performances by the staff and students of Knotty Yoga on rope, fabric, and hoop. Sign up today!
- Mon/Wed 8am-9am Beginner Friendly Knotty Yoga (was 7:30am-8:30am)
- Tue 8pm-9pm Beginner Fabric with Vivian will be focused on conditioning
- Wed 8pm-8:30pm Rope and Fabric Boot Camp with Julia (All new class!)
- Sat 11am-noon Advanced Acro Yoga with Mason (All new class!)
- Sun 1:15pm-1:45pm Rope and Fabric Boot Camp with Julia (All new class!)
Yoga Instructor and reporter Nicole Tsong documents her first Knotty workout in this December 7th Seattle Times piece about Knotty Yoga!
Are you interested in checking out Knotty Yoga? Click here for everything you need to know!
Bringing Fitness to New Heights
Knotty Yoga is a mixture of aerial yoga, acrobatics conditioning, strength training, and Thai massage. Our fun and intense workouts involve more than jumping on boxes, swinging a kettle bells, or trudging along on a treadmill.
Whether you are a beginner or an elite athlete, Knotty Yoga is a fun challenge and an opportunity to reach your new personal bests! You don’t even need to have any upper body strength — though you’ll quickly gain it. Need an innovative, efficient, and results oriented approach to fitness? Come to Knotty Yoga!
If you do three, one hour Knotty Yoga workouts a week for six months, you will get in amazing shape. Life-changing, change-your-body, look-good-in-a-swimsuit kind of shape. There aren’t many other fitness options that can offer that.